Tuesday, June 17, 2014

A Tingle A Tangle

I don't know what's up with the title. It's just what popped into my happy little head. I'm just so happy because I finished a tangle/doodle. It really only has a couple tangles and the rest is just doodles and it's all colored in with pretty glittery gel pens by Sakura.  I also use their Pigma Micron pens when my Copic Multiliner SP pens are out of ink, which they are right now because I'm too broke to buy the refills :) It's easier for me to go to the craft store and buy a pen for $4 than it is to send in my order for the $3 refills. That makes no sense! Ahhh! I'm wasting money! Time to get that figured out. Right away!
So, here is my newest tangle/doodle. It is a Ben Kwok template from his Facebook group, "Ornation Creation." Click on that link, and it'll take you to the group. There are around 43 or 44 templates out there. I've done four. Haha I get so distracted and am so detail oriented that sometimes they are hard for me to do. Last weeks was really easy, but I didn't do it. It was just roses that you could color in or tangle I suppose. Here's my butterfly that I just finished :)
 As you can see I added a background. It was fun though. The ones below are the others of his I have done, not in any particular order. I really like the turtle one. I love sea turtles.


 I received this lovely book by Joanne Fink yesterday in the mail, so now it's time to play some more! I love, love, love doing dangles! They look so neat. There's an awesome project in here, but I'm not going to say what it is. I will just show you once I do it! I believe, if I did it right, you can click on the photo of the book and it will take you to her website. She has some neat projects and what-nots there.
http://www.zenspirations.com
 I hope you all have a great day and can't wait to write to you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment